Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yoga Jeans


As moms, we are constantly reaching, bending, moving... and I have found jeans to be totally impossible. They just aren't comfortable, they don't move with me, and if they slip down to reveal a muffin top, my hands are too full to pull them back up. Just ICK.

Until! Yoga Jeans, by Second Clothing. They come in lots of varieties but the ones I chose are amazing for moms. The rise is just below the belly button to keep all post-baby issues snugly in place. Dark & Slimming. Skinny Jeans (the best for wearing with heels OR easily tucking into boots, Uggs, muddies...).

And... they came in the mail, they're about 1/3 of the price of my favourite Rock n Republic's (including taxes and shipping), and I fit a size smaller in this brand too. Today is a good day to be a mommy.

I bought mine from mudshark streetwear ;). Trust me you will love them.

1 comment: